- Oaks Festival Towers Parking
- Oaks Charlotte Towers Parking
- Oaks Casino Towers Parking Lots
- Oaks Casino Towers Parking Violations
- Oaks Festival Towers Car Parking
- Parking Near Oaks Casino Towers
- Oaks casino towers parking - Instantly book cheap parking with Parkhound Convenient Over 50,000 locations Australia-wide Parkhound is Australia’s #1 Marketplace for parking space, with over 100,000 members and over 50,000 conveniently located spaces nation-wide.
- Oaks Casino Towers sets the standard in successfully encapsulating all the finest elements of inner city living, perfect for the discerning business or leisure traveller. Things To Do Oaks Casino Towers, offers vistas of the beautiful park and the exciting South Bank precinct with it's museums, art galleries, theatres - and spectacular night views.
- The User must fill in the registration form provided by LV BET which shall Oaks Casino Towers Parking at least include the following details: the customer’s identity. You warrant Oaks Casino Towers Parking to, provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process.
Standing a statuesque 39 levels opposite the Treasury Casino, Oaks Casino Towers stands among the best Brisbane city hotels fusing stylishly appointed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with sleek designs, full kitchens complete with modern appliances, in-room conveniences including Internet access, spacious living and dining areas and sizable balconies overlooking the city and river below. Located in Brisbane's most significant historical precinct, Oaks Casino Towers has vistas of the city or the Brisbane River and South Bank, with its museums, art galleries and theatres. Oaks Casino Towers offers one and two bedroom apartments, all luxuriously appointed with European style appliances and finishes, ducted air conditioning.
151 George St,4000Brisbane
Oaks Festival Towers Parking
Offering self-contained accommodations with a private balcony, Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites is located in Brisbane CBD (Central Business District) opposite Treasury Casino. Guests enjoy a spa pool and a fitness center. 30 minutes of free Wi-Fi are provided daily, per room.
Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites is located in the heart of Brisbane, within 5 minutes' walk from Queen Street Mall. Central Station and the South Bank district are each just a 10-minute walk away.
All elegantly furnished apartments offer a fully equipped kitchen with European appliances, including a microwave and refrigerator. Each apartment has laundry facilities and a spacious seating area with a TV and a DVD player.
Guests can enjoy the sun on the poolside terrace overlooking Brisbane River. Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites also features a 24-hour front desk and WiFi internet access.
Oaks Charlotte Towers Parking
Hotel Chain: Oaks Hotels & Resorts
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites
- WiFi in all areas
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Heated pool
- Swimming pool
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- Sun deck
- Dry cleaning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- First aid kits available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
Oaks Casino Towers Parking Lots
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs AUD 35 per day.
Policies of Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites
These are general hotel policies for Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and Extra Beds
Free!4 children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged AUD 20 per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 49 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 6.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Best online gambling sites.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
Oaks Casino Towers Parking Violations
- UnionPay credit card
- Diners Club
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Oaks Festival Towers Car Parking
Please note for safety reasons due to scheduled fireworks displays, the level 7 podium area at the property including the pool, pool deck, spa, fitness center and sauna will be closed at 16:00 on River Fire night and New Year’s Eve. These areas will re-open the next day at 10:00.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that there is a nonrefundable 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card. A valid credit card must be presented upon arrival. Please note that the credit card presented on check-in must be in the same name as the guest on the booking confirmation.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate vehicles over 6.9 feet, due to height restrictions of the car park.
Please note that car parking is limited and must be booked in advance. If you are arriving by car, please contact the hotel for more information, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Entry to the car park is off Charlotte Street. The laneway leading to the car park is on the right hand side of Charlotte Street between the Telstra Building and the Pancake Manor. Please note this is not signed due to Council Regulations.
In order to access the car park, guests are requested to turn right off Charlotte Street, just before the Pancake Manor Restaurant. The roller garage door is approximately 23 m down this side street on the left. When guests reach this door, they must dial 101, followed by the bell symbol on the intercom panel.
All hotel guests are required to park in the car parks that are marked in green with 'Hotel Guest' displayed on the ground. Failure to park in these zones and/or clearly display your validated parking slip on the dash may result in car being towed at owners expense.
Parking Near Oaks Casino Towers
See all reviews