The last I heard they were putting in new machines. When I was there the other month they had installed some slot machine bases, but again no slots. Most of the slots that were in that area have been spread through out the casino now. The fun part is finding them! I agree that was a fun area. Are you planning to get your COP via MISMO? Or you're having a hard time setting up your appointment? WATCH this step by step tutorial video on how to set yo. Weekly Slots News calls this game “one of the most loved and played slot machines ever.” The Venetian Resort has introduced new Buffalo Zones for casino guests who can’t get enough of this fast-paced game. Each Buffalo Zone features all of your favorite Buffalo games in one place. Experience these on both of our casinos floors.
- Marina Mismo Slot Locator Online
- Marina Mismo Slot Locator Video Poker
- Marina Mismo Slot Locator Tool
- Marina Mismo Slot Locator Near Me
STCW II/5 for Able Seafarer Deck (AB) COP is just one of the numerous new training courses laid out as a result of 2010 STCW Convention. This STCW II/5 COP is exclusively for deck ratings who wish to be promoted to Able seafarer deck.
Wait, what’s an AB?
An STCW II/5 Able Seafarer – Deck (AS-D), is a qualified rating at the STCW Support Level in the deck department on seagoing vessels of 500 GT or more.
Duties include but are not limited to standing navigational watches, lookout watches, maintaining the safety and security. In addition, Cargo and personnel and undertaking a range of practical seafarer skills covering rope work, anchoring, mooring activities and operations.
An able seafarer must be able to work safely in enclosed spaces and at heights, and must also be able to respond to vessel emergencies; administer emergency first aid; carry out fire prevention and fire-fighting duties; be able to use survival techniques in the water; and be able to operate survival craft and rescue boats.
Each person serving as an able seafarer-deck, in a 500 GT or more must hold an STCW endorsement certifying him or her as qualified to perform the navigational function at the support level, on vessels subject to STCW. An individual meeting this requirement must also hold an STCW endorsement as ratings forming part of a navigational watch (RFPNW) or able seafarer-deck on domestic near-coastal voyages.
As of January 1, 2017, onboard a seagoing vessel of 500 GT or more, no person may serve, as an able seafarer-deck, except for in a training capacity, unless this person holds a valid STCW endorsement as II/5 Able Seafarer Deck. – Source: MPT
An OS who wish to become an Able seafarer (AB) shall have this certificate. Port state control inspection may notice this if ever you, as able seafarer deck, is not certified as per STCW II/5.
What are the requirements of COP II/5?
As disclosed by MARINA in its official FB page, the requirements are the following:
Same with COP II/4, holders of COC OIC NW are exempted from practical assessment of this COP.
Correction to Item 5: Thats TOR of BSMT, not BSMarE. If your sea service as a deck rating (DB, OS) of 500 GRT or more is more than 6 months in total, no need to comply with this.
Marina Mismo Slot Locator Online
RELATED: How to get STCW II/4 COP
Practical Assessment Process of STCW II/5 COP
The applicant needs to confirm first the result of the online evaluation before taking up the practical assessment. Do not go directly to any assessment centers without that result.
An applicant needs to Log In to MISMO. Don’t have one? Click here.
Update your profile, check all your information and once done, click Select Transaction.
Select Examination, and then tick Practical Assessment. Then in the document type, choose RATINGS AS ABLE SEAFARER DECK II/5.
Tick “I hereby declare that my profile & service records are updated”. Click “Proceed”. A list of requirements will pop up. Upload it. If you have previously uploaded some documents, it will be marked green.
After uploading all the requirements, please click the Submit button. Don’t forget to keep your file size less than 1MB.
You are now subject for Online Evaluation…
Once you hit the Submit button, you are now subject for online evaluation. This means that the documents you uploaded will be checked and verified by the MARINA Online Evaluator team. They said that the online evaluation can take up to 24 hours to complete during working days.
How do I know if they are done examining the documents I uploaded? MARINA will inform you via a text message in regards to your application. It looks like this:
If however your application has been rejected, go back to your MISMO profile, and select Application tab. Click View Details. You can see the status of your documents in there.
Then, after approval of your application, you will then receive the following message:
After receiving this message, please proceed to your preferred assessment centers. Take note of this number because the assessment centers will ask for this. For your guidance, we have compiled it for you. Click here.
After successfully passing the practical assessment, your “Daily Result of Assessment” which is a requirement for COP issuance, will be uploaded by the assessment center. Expect that document to be uploaded few hours after your assessment is complete.
Now, you can proceed to COP II/5 Issuance. Just follow the process below.
How to process COP II/5 in MARINA…
A new online service will replace the way we process COPs in MARINA. No need to fill up the blue forms like we used to. In addition, an appointment is necessary for you to process your COP II/5.
First, log on to MARINA’s new online appointment system. Don’t have one? Click here.
You can log in using your SCS account if you have. If you don’t, create SRN first. On the other hand, you can also click Sign Up button. In case it says “Invalid credentials”, MARINA’s IT backend is working to fix this.
After you successfully logged in to your account, click Select Transaction.
Then a pop up window will appear, Click Certification. Choose which COP to process. For this process, choose RATINGS AS ABLE SEAFARER DECK II/5.
After you click Proceed, you will be redirected to the Application page. Your application will be saved as draft until you click the submit button. But before you click that, upload the requirements first.
You may now set your II/5 COP appointment.
Log in back to your MISMO account and this time, schedule your appointment date for final evaluation. It is then when if all is well, your II/5 will be issued.
Next, after you log in, go back to the Application Tab to view your pending application. This time, a blue “For Appointment” Button will appear and click it.
You will then be redirected to the Slot Locator tab. Where, in this page, you can choose your desired time and date for your final evaluation. Select the nearest MARINA Branch.
There are now 16 MARINA branches and satellite offices that caters MISMO transaction on Certification. So choose the branch of your choice for your final evaluation.
After you have chosen the time and date of your appointment, click Proceed. Then, a confirmation will appear that says: Appointment Set Successfully!
Marina Mismo Slot Locator Video Poker
As of February 2020, MARINA removes the online evaluation for all ISSUANCE processes. Therefore, it is of great relief to our mates because this step is consumes time the most.
After you have successfully paid your transaction, go to the appointment date you set in MISMO. Bring all original documents for verification. Your STCW II/5 COP will be released after everything has been checked and verified.
'Green' bets are quite popular at the roulette table, likely due to the fact that the green slots are very easy to keep an eye on, even when the wheel is spinning at a very fast pace. Roulette if it lands on green felt. The zero is the only green number on the roulette wheel, and it marks the difference between a European Roulette wheel and an American Roulette wheel, as a European wheel has one zero pocket and an American wheel has two zero pockets (the 0 and the 00). On a European Wheel, the 0 sits between black 26 and the red number 32.
We answer some of your questions about maritime training at PNTC Colleges here.
Courses Registration Training Certificates
- Do you offer training in ____?/What courses does PNTC Colleges – MTC offer?
- Each course’s details (i.e. course description, start of training, number of days, requirements) may be found on these pages:
- For additional information about our courses, including training fees, you may chat with us through our official Facebook page or call us at (02) 8 526 2068.
- Do you have discounts and promos?
- We will announce special promos on our online channels. PNTC Colleges alumni are entitled to 15% discount on all training courses. (Apply for Alumni ID).
- Can you reserve a slot for me?
- Practical assessments are on a first come, first served basis and may not be reserved.
- Training courses may be reserved with or without fee:
- WITHOUT FEE. Slots in any training course may be reserved only until three (3) days before the start of training duration.
- WITH FEE. To secure a slot until the starting date of the training class, a down payment of PHP 500.00 per training course (credited to your tuition; non-refundable) must be paid through the PNTC Cashier or through bank deposit to an authorized bank account. The down payment fee of PHP 500.00 will be forfeited if the trainee is unable to enroll the training course by 9:00AM of the first day of training class, and the slot will be offered to walk-in enrolees.
- For reservations, you may either
- personally visit the Training Registration Office in Intramuros, Manila
- call our Training Registration Office at the following numbers:
- Landline: (02) 8 526 2068 loc 117 or (02) 8 526 2207
- Mobile: 0922 876 5704 (SUN)
- or send the following details to @pntc.mtc via Facebook
- Full Name
- Training Course
- Preferred starting date
- Contact Number
- Crewing Agency
- Can I register online?
- Online registration is not yet supported by our website. To register, please personally visit our Training Registration Office in Intramuros, Manila.
- What do I need to bring to register?
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- one (1) photocopy of one (1) valid ID
- Seafarer’s Registration Number (SRN) (More Info)
- partial (at least 30% of the total) or full payment of the training fee
- one (1) photocopy of BT COP/training certificate (EXCEPT for BT FULL and BT Refresher)
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- For PFRB
- one (1) photocopy of PSCRB Certificate of Proficiency (COP)/training certificate
- For MECA
- one (1) photocopy of MEFA COP/training certificate
- For BT Refresher
- one (1) photocopy of BT COP
- For PFRB Refresher
- one (1) photocopy of PFRB COP
- For ATFF Refresher
- one (1) photocopy of ATFF COP
- For PSCRB Refresher
- one (1) photocopy of PSCRB COP
- For ATOT/ATCT
- one (1) photocopy of BTOC COP/training certificate
- For ATLG
- one (1) photocopy of BTLG COP/training certificate
- For ECDIS
- one (1) photocopy of RNRPUA training certificate
- For SSBT
- one (1) photocopy of OLC-NW training certificate
- CULINARY COURSES
- at least six (6) months of sea service
- For PFRB
- ALL OTHER COURSES
- one (1) photocopy of BT COP OR training certificate
- FOR PAID RESERVATIONS (VIA BANK DEPOSIT)
- deposit slip
- FOR PRACTICAL ASSESSMENTS
- For those who completed online evaluation: Application Number from MARINA MISMO
- For those who wish to upload their documents with our assistance: Please visit this page for specific requirements
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Where will our training be?
- Except for refresher safety courses, our lectures and classroom activities are held at Intramuros Corporate Plaza, Recoletos St., Intramuros Manila; while our practicum activities are done in our training facility in Brgy. Capipisa, Tanza, Cavite.
- Can I train at your branches in Dasmariñas/Quezon City/Tanza?
- No. Maritime training is conducted, for the most part, in Intramuros, Manila. Our branches in Dasmariñas City and Quezon City are for our SHS and undergraduate programs only. Meanwhile, our Tanza Training Facility is exclusively used for practicum activities.
- I couldn’t attend one of my classes. Can I make up for the class I missed?
- For makeup classes, please report to our Training Department to set a schedule. For more information, you may call (02) 526 2068 loc 112.
- I registered in a training course, but I can’t attend my classes on the dates I originally signed up for. Can I reschedule my training?
- To reschedule your training, please visit our Training Registration Office upon your availability.
- I can’t personally claim my training certificate. Can somebody else claim it for me?
- Yes. Please provide your representative with your authorization letter and training receipt showing that the course has been fully paid.
- I lost my training certificate. Can I request another copy?
- Certificates that were issued within five (5) years may be reprinted. To request another training certificate, please present an Affidavit of Loss to our Releasing Office and prepare Php 500 as reprinting fee. Please note that training certificates that have been upgraded to COPs will no longer be reprinted. For additional information, you may call our Releasing Office at (02) 526 2068 loc 109.
- Where can I get my True Copy of Training Completion and Records of Assessment (TCROA)?
- You may request a hard copy of your TCROA from our COP Office in Intramuros, Manila. Please prepare one (1) copy of your training certificate and Php 50 processing fee. The hard copy is no longer needed for training courses completed SEP 2019 onwards.
- Soft copies of the TCROA are regularly submitted to MARINA through the MISMO System. To follow up, you may call our Training Registration Office at (02) 526 2068 loc 104 or (02) 526 2207.
- Can you process my Certificate of Proficiency (COP) for me?
- Beginning December 2018, COP processing via training centers is no longer available. Seafarers must now directly transact with MARINA through the MISMO System.
Marina Mismo Slot Locator Tool
- I lost my COP, which was processed by PNTC Colleges for me. Can I request for a replacement from PNTC Colleges?
- COP replacement must be requested directly from MARINA by the holder.
- When can I claim my certificate?
- Training certificate: next working day after completion
- Certificate of Assessment: next working day after completion
- Enrollment Report: within minutes after request
- TCROA: within minutes after request
Marina Mismo Slot Locator Near Me
- My question is not on this page. How can I ask for more information?
- For concerns about our maritime training, you may contact us through the following channels:
- Trunkline: (02) 8 526 2068 (2/20/2020 temporarily unavailable)
- For concerns about our maritime training, you may contact us through the following channels: